Lead Infra/DevOps Engineer
Healthy Together is rapidly expanding and looking for a Lead Infrastructure Engineer to join our team. This person will make key decisions to design, develop and support our entire cloud infrastructure. This candidate will determine how things will be deployed in AWS from a security perspective. We are looking for candidates who have solid experience working with cloud technologies to help scale our systems and team.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of experience with cloud infrastructure, AWS preferred.
- Expertise in setting up secure infrastructure. In depth knowledge of VPCs, Gateways, Private subnets etc.
- CDK / CouldFormation / Terraform experience. We are currently using AWS CDK to setup servers (using TypeScript).
- Experience setting up and configuring VPNs.
- Setting up secure Backups/Monitoring/Alerting.
- Code deployment automation using containers.
- Expertise in Kubernetes setup, monitoring, troubleshooting.
- DDOS mitigation experience using appropriate tools (AWS shield, Fast.ly).
- Experience with setting up, configuring, maintaining tools like Alert Logic for intrusion detection.
- Setup multi-availability zones.
- Setup and maintain CI/CD.
We are a well treated group, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, consider talking to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing health tech start-up
- Peace of mind with comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for parents, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Monthly health & fitness allowance
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
Equal Employment Opportunities at Healthy Together
We are a consumer-first company and we want to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organization. We’re committed to an inclusive and diverse team at Healthy Together. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.